The center offers courses, seminars, conferences, workshops and retreats in the areas of contemplative studies, ecology, social ethics and social and political philosophy.
We divide our programs in two parts:
2- Philosophy, Intercultural Ethics ans Ecology
Dimensions of Experience. Introduction to meditation.
This program includes an introductory module and four consecutive, but independent modules.
- Dimensions of Experience. Introduction to Meditation
- Focusing the mind and opening the heart
- Mindfulness: understanding our experience (Vipashyana)
- Discovering the other: altruism and responsibility
- Appearance and reality. Living, dreaming and dying
PHILOSOPHY, INTERCULTURAL ETHICS AND ECOLOGY
Intercultural Ethics and Ecology
Study Groups: Ethics and intercultural dialogue
Seminar: Buddhism and Human Rights
Seminar: Ethics, Ecology and Spirituality